Residential Roofing Services
Designers and Craftsmen of Slate, Cedar, Shingles and Flat Roofing
Experience and quality workmanship continue our tradition of installing elite roofing systems. Our team installs all of the critical roof components to protect your home.
- 25 year to lifetime residential roofing shingles
- Leak barrier protection and under layments
- Attic and ridge vents
- State-of-the-art skylights
- Fungus resistant roofing
- Copper flashings
- Custom gutters
- Metal roofing, colored roofing, cedar roofing, rubber roofing, and more
As our company has grown, so has our reputation within the tri-state area. Our expertise and quality have become so well known, that many architects and custom home builders have consulted with us during the design phase of their projects. We strive to maintain the skills that have earned us this trust through on-going education.
Choosing a Residential Roofing Contractor
Buying a new roof system is an important investment. Before you spend your money, spend time learning how to evaluate roofing contractors. You should insist on working with a professional residential roofing contractor. The following guidelines will help you select a professional.
- Check for a permanent place of business, telephone number and business license
- Check for proof of insurance
- Check for membership of the Better Business Bureau
- Look for a company with a proven track record that offers references
- Insist on a detailed, written proposal
- Keep a healthy skepticism about the lowest bid. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Remember, price is only one of the criteria for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism, experience and quality workmanship should weigh heavily in your decision.
Roofing Contractors in New York & New Jersey
For more information on residential roofing installation or to request an appointment with one of our specialists, please complete the form below. New Jersey residential roofing services available in the following (and surrounding) counties: Bergen County, Essex County, Passaic County. New York residential roofing services available in the following (and surrounding) counties: Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Orange County, and Bronx County. Also servicing Fairfield, Connecticut.
Your roof deserves the attention
Homeowners don’t always appreciate the job a roof does until there is a problem and by then it is often too late. If you haven’t had someone look at your roof within the past two years, it is time!