Roof Washing Services in Fairfield, Connecticut
When it comes to properly removing residue from your roof in Fairfield, A & J Reliable, Inc. offers a roof washing solution that is safe, affordable, and one of the most effective systems around. With over 35 years of experience in roofing care and maintenance, we have seen the advantages and disadvantages to just about every product on the market. We know the proper roof cleaning methods to use, which to avoid, and elements to look out for before they cause serious damage to your roofing system.
What’s On My Roof?
Beware! These things may be existing and living on your roof:
Whether you like it or not, there’s a high chance that one of these are making a home on your roof:
- Bacteria (Gloeocapsa Magna/ Blue Green Algae)
This has become a major epidemic and growing concern of 80% of the roofs in the United States. They usually prefer limestone filler in older style fiberglass shingles, causing black streaks and stains on them. These bacteria will continue multiplying and spreading to worsen your roof condition until you have it treated.
These are a combination of fungus and green algae that come in white, green, brown or yellow tones. Lichen is a type of invasive organism that loves to attach and root itself to shingle granites. These organisms may be the cause of your shingles loosening from the fiberglass matting.
These are the green layer that you will mostly see on street walls. Not only they can cause your roof to be unsightly but they can be seriously damaging if left unremoved. Moss tend to cling to the roof, retain moisture, and eventually ruin your whole roofing system.
Roof Cleaning Tip:
DO NOT USE PRESSURE OR POWER WASHING ON YOUR ROOF
While many roofing companies may claim that it’s the best cleaning solution for your roof, pressure or power washing can actually cause more harm than good. Reasons why you should not choose power washing for your roof:
- Loosens UV protective granules off your roof causing the roofing system to quickly become worn out
- Shortens the lifespan of the roofing system
- Does not kill algae spores, meaning algae will return
- Water can be shoved behind fascias, flashings and siding, potentially causing major damage
- Many commercial and residential property owners will notice roof leaks after power washing
Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning
A & J Reliable, Inc. uses a non-pressurized method that dispenses soap to remove algae, lichen and moss from your roof. We’ve invested over a year of research to develop the ideal cleaning agent to properly and safely remove all debris from your roof. Stop the damage and extend the life of your roofing system with our roof cleaning services in Fairfield, Connecticut.
With our non-pressure washing technique, be prepared to:
- Say goodbye to algae as we guarantee their complete eradication as soon as our team leaves your house in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Stop worrying about lichen and moss as they will start to change color, dry up and flake off the roof in the next 2 to 3 weeks time.
- Get your roof back to the color it should be
- See a new beautiful curb appeal to your home
- Have a peace of mind as we will sanitize your roof to control mold and prevent allergies and flu-like symptoms
Professional Roof Cleaning Services
in Fairfield, CT
The professionals at A & J Reliable, Inc. are trained to clean all elements causing roof stains. Our team is equipped with the right knowledge to properly clean your roof using only our premium and effective roof cleaners.
We issue a 2-year warranty that the algae, lichen, and moss will not return or we will return and repeat the process. Get your roof only the best washing it deserves and request an appointment with one of our specialists today. For more information, please give us a call at (203) 861-1891 or simply fill out the form below.
Your Roof Deserves the Attention!
Homeowners don’t always appreciate the job a roof does until there is a problem and by then it is often too late. If you haven’t had someone look at your roof within the past two years, it is time!