Connecticut Siding Contractors
A & J Reliable, Inc. has been installing siding for Fairfield, Connecticut since 1979. With thousands of satisfied customers, we are Fairfield’s most trusted and reliable siding contractors. We provide custom siding installation and replacement services to suit any residential or commercial project.
Types of Siding
Our highly trained and qualified team works closely with you to help you choose the best siding option to enhance your home’s appearance and functionality. Common siding options in Fairfield, CT include:
- Wood siding
- Vinyl siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Metal siding
- Wood house siding
- Sheet metal siding
- Steel siding
We install siding and trim in fiber, cement, cedar, vinyl, aluminum, and different types of woods. Our skilled craftsmen will walk you through the entire siding process step-by-step, from material selection to maintenance requirements after installation.
Types of Wood Siding:
- Dutch lap
- Beaded boards
- Scallop design
Siding Accessories and Trim
We also offer siding accessories to complete your home’s exterior design and style. We believe that a custom and handcrafted design will give your home a unique and enhanced look above all others. We offer the following siding accessories:
- Crown moldings and keystones
- Dentil trim
Our expert craftsmen at A & J Reliable, Inc. are your professional consultants. Please don’t hesitate to contact us even if it may be for just a few simple questions. We are always ready to provide our professional recommendations and warnings about certain materials.
Below are some tips to know when it comes to purchasing and installing siding for your home or building.
Important Information about Siding Materials and Installation
It’s important to consider the aesthetics, durability, and maintenance requirements when selecting the proper siding for your residential or commercial siding project.
- Choose the proper profile to enhance your home.
- Use siding accessories and colors to enhance the siding project.
- Find the perfect color shade. Lighter siding will have the illusion of making a house appear further from the street, while darker siding will make the house appear closer to the street.
- Choose premium siding. Thicker siding is better since thinner siding can sag and warp over time.
- Look for siding that has UVA protection. This ensures no fading in color.
- Only use proper nails in the siding installation process.
- Use insulating board of at least ½“ to increase energy-efficiency.
- Make sure soffits have some form of ventilation.
- Make sure old siding is removed.
- Make sure that the siding contractors install 45-degree cuts at channels and surrounding areas.
- For siding to be completely waterproof, it must be properly installed.
Siding Installation in Fairfield CT
With the siding installation and replacement services at A & J Reliable, Inc., your home will have a fresh and new appearance with the ideal protection from harsh weather. For more information on our siding installation services in Fairfield, CT or to receive a free estimate on your next siding project, contact us today by filling out the form below or giving us a call at (203) 861-1891. We’re happy to help with all of your Connecticut siding needs.
Your Roof Deserves the Attention!
Homeowners don’t always appreciate the job a roof does until there is a problem and by then it is often too late. If you haven’t had someone look at your roof within the past two years, it is time!