Quality seamless gutters are an essential part of protecting and maintaining one of your most important investments – your home. By directing the rainwater from your roof and away from your home’s foundation, seamless gutters are able to protect against deterioration, damage, rust, and mold. Investing in quality seamless gutter installation will add an aesthetically appealing look to your home while providing a lifetime of leak-proof protection.
Seamless Rain Gutters
A & J Reliable, Inc. is one of the leading rain gutter contractors in Fairfield CT. With customer satisfaction being of the highest priority to our company, we ensure the highest quality craftsmanship and unrivaled seamless gutter installation. We offer many options to match the style of your home or building, with a large selection of colors, shapes, and sizes.
- 5”, 6” and 7” Seamless K Gutters
- 6″ Half Round European Style Gutters
- Custom Gutters
- Fluted, Square, Round
- Leader Heads
- Fascia Board Covers
Why Choose Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters offer many advantages and are the ideal choice for Connecticut homeowners looking to improve the look and functionality of their home. Gutters were originally only sold in pieces and sections, making it easy for water to leak through the seams. This would often times lead to a blockage or backup in the gutter system, and could eventually cause mold and peeling paint on the exterior of homes and buildings.
One of the greatest advantages to seamless rain gutters is that they have no seams. This allows for a protected and leak-free gutter system. The rain gutters also provide durability and can be made out of some of the strongest materials including aluminum, copper, or galvalume. Seamless gutters are usually the best solution for anyone who may be experiencing common gutter problems with their current system.
Quality Seamless Gutter Installation
It’s recommended to have seamless gutters installed by a professional roofing company to ensure the best results. For those who choose to take on the task themselves, A & J Reliable, Inc. has put together a list of professional recommendations for installing quality seamless gutters:
- Make sure to replace all rotted fascia boards before beginning installation
- Materials should meet the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) specifications for copper and aluminum gutters
- Only install the thickest seamless gutters available (.032 gauge)
- Choose larger seamless gutters when applicable
- Seamless gutters should be installed with the heaviest hanger brackets available
- Downspouts should be installed every 35-feet
- Use downspout adaptations at the underground pipe mounts
- Conceal downspout mounting with heavy-duty, hidden clips
- Install offset elbows to reduce the possibility of clogs in leaders
Gutter Contractors in Fairfield CT
A & J Reliable, Inc. has years of expertise in seamless rain gutters in Fairfield, Connecticut. If you’re experiencing issues with your current gutter system or are interested in obtaining brand new seamless gutters for your home or building, please give us a call at (203) 861-1891 or simply fill out the form below. Our team will be readily available to answer any questions you may have to better protect and improve your home’s investment.
Your Roof Deserves the Attention!
Homeowners don’t always appreciate the job a roof does until there is a problem and by then it is often too late. If you haven’t had someone look at your roof within the past two years, it is time!